May - my favorite month

By Vendulka - May 16, 2015

Hi my dears,

how are you? It's May and the Spring is definitely here. All is green and all these flowers, bushes and trees in the blossoms, blue sky above my head, summer shoes... and I really like it soooo much! 

Azalea in the sun on Today's morning :-)



Azaleas on our garden in blossom ...





Blue sky above my head :-) 



Last days were very busy, but very nice. On 14th May - we celebrated 16 years anniversary with my love... You know - good times, bad times - but I still love him so much! And one day after our anniversary, our beloved Nelinka was born - 5 years ago :-) So me and Natalka made the Birthday's cake for her. Natalka made the flowers and persuaded me to add little kitty on the cake. Because our Nelinka loves cats. This is my third fondant cake in my life, first figures - aaaaaaaaaa :-) I was afraid, if I can do it and when I started to panic a little bit ... Natalka, my fairy, told me: "Mommy, don't mind, that you are only beginner. I believe, that you will do it. Just calm down !" What to say, to my little miracle? :-)... It was such a fun to make a cake, but also big responsibility. I have to confess, that I was nervous. But when saw Nelinka's joy ... I had a tears of happiness in my eyes. I slept only 2 hours the night before. But I think, that Birthday's cake from mommy is unforgettable memory... 








And now from baking back to crocheting. Some duties are in front me: I need to rewrite a list of all my crocheting and other work. I have so many creations and patterns in the process. My head is like huge beehive - with all those thoughts ... I guess I lost in my thoughts and plans already. I really need to summarize it, make deep breath and begin to fill my list honestly. I will write you, if I am successful or not:-)

But for now, I have to go - I have to cheer to our boys. They are playing the semifinals on the Hockey World Champions right now, which is taking place in our small but nice country - Czech Republic. Come oooooooooon, boys!

I wish you wonderful weekend! :-)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

7 komentářů

  1. What a wonderful cake! The wonder on your little girl's face is priceless. Good job, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cake I'd wonderful, you are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cake is amazing! What a good job! And your girl is so happy, you can tell by her face! Very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a beautiful cake! So much details! I love it, and your daughter too, I think!
    The pictures of nature are also wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're the best mom in the world

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..Cake is too much pretty. And your posted pics are too good. You did a appreciable work. Keep on posting such nice topics.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Our Colorful Instagram ♥