My first creation in 2015

By Vendulka - January 20, 2015


Rainbow owl


crochet rainbow owl by Vendula Maderska

Hi my dears, 
how are you in new year? I am busy like a bee, my hubby is in homecare after surgery and I am trying to clean up in all my buttons and yarns - I think, I will never be done with it! I needed to make a little break and created new owl for myself! Do you like it? I like it very much :-)




I wish you nice day!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

24 komentářů

  1. good job! lets follow each other :) I am following you. mine is http://ciziyorumdikiyorum.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it !!!!!! It's so cute, colourfull, hugable, funny, sweet, adorable...... etc. I hope you know what i mean ;^) :-D !!!
    I am in LOVE.......@_@
    Crochetgreetings,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....wundervoll ♥
    Liebe Grüße, Manja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaki słodziak. Śliczne kolorki.
    Pozdrawiam
    D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super :)
    Pozdrawiam

    http://mirosek.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cuty-cute OWL.
    I ♥ it,
    Regards from Austria,
    Fräulein KidsliKids
    (Sabine)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That would brighten anyone's day. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I luv it! So bright colours -
    really good (not only) on grey days.
    xoxo
    yours
    Sabine from Worms in Germany

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's just too cute! Glad you made it for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Funny, little owl. This little owl will give you a smile on your face looking at him.

    Dear greetings, Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fun make!!! I can practically sense the delight you put into this!!! It certainly brings a smile to my face!!!

    keep well

    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Яркая замечательная совушка!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohhh it looks so funny and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Обожаю ваши работы! Просто супер!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its a very awesome work .Very Attractive and colorful work Thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  16. love this owl - again.
    Great you are designing again! Love the colours you use.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey how are you? I have come to your blog through a blog friend. I liked it so much that I have become a follower. I invite you to meet my blog, I hope you like it. a greeting
    http://awesomeneedles.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

  18. Relax with the entertainment you here okay.
       Thank you. Wish you a very effective working days.
    Friv 4 School
    Didi Games Online

    ReplyDelete

♥ Our Colorful Instagram ♥