Friday, March 21, 2014

Monsieur Hercule Poirot

Crochet Hercule Poirot

He is a genius, selfconfident, witty, conceited, with a great sense for the detection of criminals and the truth. Extremly focused on the details (I know something about this obsession also :-) ). He is the gentleman and beau in all circumstances - monsieur Hercule Poirot.

Crochet Hercule Poirot


In the honor of this great man and of Agatha Christie of course too, I created my first 3D picture. I am big fan of the stories of Agatha Christie and I am big fan of David Suchet in his life's role. He is really amazing. 

The retro picture .. :-)

Crochet Hercule Poirot

And here you could see all the details. My Hercule Poirot has his mustache of course, a hat, bow tie, his favorite brooch and glasses also, to he could see where he is and nothing could escape to him.. First, I wanted to make an coaster - but the thought that I would put the mug of Hercule's face - oh, that was out of the question! :-) Finally, I created an 3D pendant that I can put it anywhere,  for example in the picture-frame:-)

Crochet Hercule Poirot


Backside view

Crochet Hercule Poirot

I wrote the pattern, if you are insterested in.


violet

10 comments:

  1. Love Monsieur Poirot too! love the pendant.
    Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very special is your Monsieur Poirot.

    Love, Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much, my dear girls :-) I am very glad, you like my version of Hercule Poirot :-) / Díky Leni :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is one of my favorite characters! I just bought your pattern, thanks for thinking it up and putting it up for sale :)

    Take care, Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog and your works are fantastic!!! I can't love them any more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love coming here to look at your site, I am so inspired with your designs & originality, your work makes me smile & your dogs are beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
    Mary.

    ReplyDelete