War of the colors

By Vendulka - May 28, 2013

My contribution to the competition on the topic: War of the colors

owl, crochet, Vendulka

It is small photographic competition of one closed craft working group named Pink Panters (about 30 girls). Yes - you are reading good - photographic competition :-) I  am alone suprised that they invited me there in their group :-). Not only the creation but also the photography has to make the finally  impression complete - on some theme. The picture should to have own story:-) 

There are no prices for winners, the biggest price is, that you can do it by yourself! You improve yourself and you could be proud, that you did something, what you never belive, that you can do!:-) 

Taking pictures of my creation was always one of most difficult parts of creating process for me.... Until I am a member of this group, taking photos of my work is still difficult for me, but I am enjoying it very much now! :-) 

One of my contributions for another competitive topic was e.g. Morticia (topic Funny horror movie)  I remember, that I was taking the photos of Morticia for 3 days, I choosed  finally one ... :-) 
crochet by Vendulka, Magic with hook and needles, crochet patterns, DIY,
Morticia
Another one was project: Owls are not what they seem (topic named: My favorite TV series)

crochet by Vendulka, Magic with hook and needles, crochet patterns, DIY,
Owls are not what they seems

And something happier :-) - picture of my Rainbow purse - being taken to the topic: Behind the mirror. I like this picture, because it really express, what I see behind the mirror.. when I close my eyes :-)

crochet by Vendulka, Magic with hook and needles, crochet patterns, DIY,
Behind the mirror
One time I won :-D! and I was soooo happy:-) The topis : Childrens' day, picture  called: 
Made about the colors

crochet by Vendulka, Magic with hook and needles, crochet patterns, DIY,
Mad about the colors
I am so happy, that I could be there with you, Pink Panters.  Thank you :-)

Please keep me your fingers, to my colorful owlie will be respectable competitor :-) I will let you know, if it was :-)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 komentářů

  1. What fantastic photography! And your creations are of course also fantastic, as usual! I really like your quirky, colourful, special crochet work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh - thank you very much:-) But I knwo, that I have to lear very very very much how to take a perfect pictures :-)

      Delete

♥ Our Colorful Instagram ♥