Some inspiration

By Vendulka - October 05, 2012

I made for my little goddaughter some presents:-)



I made for the patchwork hat with a horse applique on the side - because she love horses. I used my pattern on horse applique




Her mummy pleased to me to I could embellished jeans of my little goddaughter - as I made last time. Well - I said - I do - of course:-)) and I decided to use my other pattern - sweet crochet ladybug applique 

It was nice but easy jeans for toddler.


And I sew the ladybug applique

Use basic embroidery stitches and japanese Toho beads - cubes and tiny buttons





On the backside I sew the ribbon





I want to embellished the jeans only a little bit.... and here is an result:-)








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 komentářů

  1. Love your blog and that you share your creativity...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!!! I just made the flower cardigan for my girl, and she loves it!!!!... Thanks for your pattern

    Now I would like to know if you have the patter of the hat that appears in this page (black, pink and white) here or on your Etsy store...

    Regards from México

    ReplyDelete

♥ Our Colorful Instagram ♥