I like smooth yarns

By Vendulka - October 04, 2012

In my last contribution I wrote something about new yarn I used named Poly by Vlnika.
I used it in 4 my projects... and I like this yarn so much :)

For first time I used this yarn for the hair of my Dreaming fairies

crochet toy, crochet fairy, crochet decoration, crochet doll, vendula maderska design, magic with hook and needles
Dreaming fairy by Vendula Maderska

crochet toy, crochet for children, crochet fairy, crochet decoration, crochet doll, vendula maderska design, magic with hook and needles
Small dreaming fairy by Vendula Maderska

And for the teedy bear ears, legs and hands..
crochet toy, crochet decoration, crochet doll, vendula maderska design, crochet for children, teddy bear, magic with hook and needles
Teddy bear by Vendula Maderska
 .. for the hair of my new doll Mia:-)
crochet for children, crochet toy, crochet decoration, crochet doll, vendula maderska design, magic with hook and needles
Mia and Peggy Sue - best friends by Vendula Maderska

And I made an owl... I just love this owl!..And I am going to write a pattern..:)

crochet owl, crochet toy, crochet for children, crochet patterns, crochet owl pattern, vendula maderska design, magic with hook and needles
Owl by Vendula Maderska
I was creating this owl to one competition on the theme: TV Series zone..... and I was inspirated by Twin Peaks, just because I like this series very much :-)


The owls are not what they seem

crochet owl, twin peaks inspirated, crochet toy, crochet for children, crochet patterns, crochet owl pattern, vendula maderska design, magic with hook and needles
Crochet owl by Vendula Maderska

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 komentářů

  1. I'm in love with the things that you make, so nice , so colourfull you simpely have to love it.
    Greatings Ria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Vendula! I love your work, your ideas,everything you do, it is absolutely great, fantastic......You are my inspiration for my crochet.....Thank you for all free patterns. I wish you will posted many more things.....
    For once again, I love your work very much.....
    Greetings, Barbara from Slovenia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Vendula, i really love your work, it is so wunderful colorful, always makes everybody woh sees it a litte smile on the Face :) Will there be a Pattern if the little Fairy wiht the Bear? Greetins from Germany Silvia

    ReplyDelete

♥ Our Colorful Instagram ♥